Hiring one such caterer is fairly easy and can be done easily provided that you ask the following questions to the shortlisted service providers.
Which food/cuisine does the caterer specialize in?
- This is a very important question as the answer would let you know about the strengths and weaknesses of each shortlisted service provider.
- This question becomes even more important when the event is a theme based one and depending upon the theme, some different menu or delicacies are required.
- The bottom line is that the answer of this question would give you the opportunity to quickly assess whether or not the particular wedding catering company is the ideal one for your event.
What is the average price band of the caterer?
- Asking about the price of covering the entire event in advance is not at all a bad idea as it would help you assess your budget.
- With this information, you would be in a better position to shortlist companies that are inside your budget.
- Moreover, you’ll also be able to pick the companies that you think would tilt down to match your budget.
- The bottom line is that to make sure that you evade unexpected and escalating expenditure while organizing the party; you should inquire about the total price in advance.
- Will the caterers provide wait staff, silverware, tables, chairs & linen?
They should provide a complete set of tables, chairs, linen, silverware and dedicated wait staff
- Does the catering company own a trade license?
- Can the company provide you with references of previous clients or images of past events catered by them?