Having an insufficient budget
- This is seriously a deadly mistake and experts say that in events like wedding, etc., shortage of food should not be there.
- This happens mainly because of insufficient budget and therefore, you need to trim down your expenses in other divisions to keep a sufficient budget for this part of the event.
- One more step that you would be forced to take is seeking the services of not so reputed companies and this directly means compromising on the aspect of quality.
- In terms of corporate events, this clearly means that your guests would not be satisfied with your efforts and arrangement. The impacts would be clearly visible on your reputation and profit-making opportunities.
Selecting a company that is half prepared
- The term "half prepared" used here means half prepared in every aspect.
- This could be anything like shortage of experience, shortage of manpower, shortage of cooking skills and versatility, shortage or cooking tools and so on.
- You need to research on all these aspects and make sure that the company you have shortlisted even for cocktail catering has ample availability of everything.
Opting for a company with limited menus
- This is another kind of shortage that you need to make sure is not present in the company selected by you.
- Ideally, the catering Sydney Company should have a diversified range of menu to offer, no matter what event, it is being called for.
- You need to crosscheck it beforehand and based on the research; you should take your final decision.